Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sylvia's Wedding Weekend

A few weekends ago, I have the privilege of being a part of my sweet friend Sylvia's wedding. It was at the Don Strange Ranch in Boerne. *sidenote* After just a few days in that little town, I became obsessed.I can not wait to go back and walk around all the cute little shops and eat at the fun restaurants. JJ and I roadtripped to San Antonio, but pit stopped in Waco to try the highly recommended Cowboy coffee. Yum!


The weekend started with Sylvia's bridal luncheon at a cute little place called The Creek. That night, we had rehearsal followed by the country-themed rehearsal dinner. So cute!




The next day was showtime! I had so much fun helping Sylvia pull off her big day! Her and Ryan have so much love for each other, and their families, and that was evident to everyone that entire weekend. It was very special.


I loved spending the weekend with some old friends I hadn't seen in way too long! Love my sweet friends and love the new Mr. & Mrs. Mack!

1 comment: