Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Catching Up

Let's rewind the last couple of weeks and pick up at Halloween. My roommates and I decided to host a small, casual Halloween-themed get together.

I dressed up as Eden Wood, famous from her work on the hit show Toddlers and Tiaras.

It was lots of fun to spend time with my friends, taking pictures, eating snacks and playing some games. And let's be real, I enjoy any time we can throw a party :)

Over the next month or so, I wasn't so good about taking pictures with my camera, but thanks to my trusty iPhone I can give you a little picture update.

Tamrah had a wedding shower and I was so glad I was able to go. I also got to meet her precious flower girl, Sienna. And she is seriously precious!!

This picture really has no significance except it just represents the nights we stay up way to late talking and laughing when Emily comes to Dallas. So ready for her to be here permanently.

Right before Thanksgiving, I made a quick trip to Abilene to see my newly engaged friend Leah and attend my friend McVey's lingerie shower. It was such a fun day and it was so great to see my little Siggie friends. So excited for you McVey! Can't wait until January.


Then, Thanksgiving came and I got to spend some much needed time at home with my family. I am really thankful to be able to spend time with them. We had a fun week of shopping, baking, and being incredibly lazy. On Thanksgiving day, we drove to Fort Worth to spend the day with our family followed by a delicious dinner and Christmas puzzle (a tradition).


I came back to Dallas the Saturday after Thanksgiving for Tamrah's bachelorette party. Shockingly, I only took one picture. Which is actually probably a good thing, if you know what I mean. I can't believe the wedding is so close! Yay!

The very next weekend, my roommates and I drove into Abilene to surprise our BFF Rachel when her boyfriend (now fiance) proposed!!!!! More on this later.

After the big engagement, Emily and I roadtripped to Wichita Falls to see Lady Antebellum in concert! You see, Em and I have been trying to see Lady A for seriously two years and there has always been a conflict. But FINALLY we were able to go and it was SO worth the late night drive with no lights, rain, a broken car window and deer. Ha! I had sooo much fun.

Our tree is up in the apartment and we have been playing some Bieber and Michael Buble Christmas albums all day long. Love this time of year :)


Whew! What a catch-up. I'm sure there are very important things I have forgotten, but life has been good and crazy. Wedding season is slowing down, so it is nice to be able to catch up on everything before the new year. Hope you guys are having the best holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment