Tuesday, January 31, 2012

McVey's Wedding Weekend

A few weeks ago, my friends and I spent the weekend in Austin celebrating our friends Amanda and Connor's wedding. It was a quick trip, but we had fun spending the weekend with some familiar faces.

Ashley, Tate and I got into town around lunchtime where we met Roefer at his favorite Round Rock restaurant, Pokey Joe's. After lunch, we met up with Waynechel and spent the afternoon at the Round Rock Outlets. Oh, just another reminder of how poor I am. And how much loans really suck.

Then, it was wedding time! I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but that went straight out the window when I saw how beautiful McVey looked walking down the aisle. Everything about the wedding was perfect. I loved the church lit up in candlelight, the victorian lilac bridesmaid dresses, and of course the dancing at the reception. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Best!! I'm so thankful to know you both and to have been able to celebrate with you on your big day.

The group at the wedding

Mr. and Mrs. Best entering the reception

The stunning bride!

Loved getting to see you Corn!

Weddings just make me excited for yours.

The first dance.

Congratulations!! You will always be McVey in my heart. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment