Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Obsessing

I spent most of my days on the computer. Looking at emails, websites, blogs etc. And inevitably, find things that are 1. WAY out of my price range 2. Something I could never pull off. I found this bangle from Kate Spade that I am seriously loving. If it was about $80 cheaper, it would be possession.

Something else I am loving? Law and Order SVU. Why has this show just entered my life? My roommate is obsessed with SVU, so whenever there is a late night marathon, it is on our tv. And I am not complaining one bit. In my next life, I will be Olivia Benson.

Last week, some of our sweet wedding planner friends sent us a special treat at work. If you haven't had Tiff's Treats, you HAVE to try them. They deliver warm cookies (and I mean straight from the oven warm) anywhere in Dallas. And they even have cold milk. What is better than that? It was such a special surprise, and I will definitely be using them in the future.




Hope all my obsessions make you as happy as they make me. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment