Saturday, August 11, 2012

Phil, Mitchell & Cam: My New BFF's

During one of my random visits to Abilene last spring, my old boss and co-workers mentioned that they would be coming to Dallas to see the filming of "Inside the Actor's Studio" for Modern Family. They said they would get me an extra ticket, but I honestly didn't even give it another thought. 

A few weeks later, I found out this was for real and that I would be seeing Ty Burrell (Phil), Jesse Tyler Furgeson (Mitchell) and Eric Stonestreet (Cam)! I'm not the most religious watcher of Modern Family, but if you know me, you know that I am a fan of any/all celebs. Before we went over to watch the show being filmed, we went to dinner at Private Social, a restaurant owned by Tiffany Derry from Top Chef! 



She was so sweet and let us even come back into the kitchen--and of course take a picture!





This is the best photo I could get from the nosebleed seats, but it was so fun to watch them be interviewed!


They were so funny and overall the night was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment