Saturday, March 30, 2013

have i mentioned that i love my birthday?

Okay, here's the thing: I love my birthday. 

Like, a lot. 

Call me self-centered, I just love everything about one whole day being all about me. It's my special day, and I make sure everyone knows it. Sue me.

To credit myself, it's not just MY birthday that I love so dearly. I love celebrating other people on their special days too! Birthdays are fun. And mine is the funnest.

On my last birthday, my wonderful (and observant) friends went above and beyond by throwing me a little surprise shindig a week before my b-day. I had NO clue and was super surprised! We went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants and ended the night bowling, one of my favorite "sports" activities. 



I'm beyond blessed to have friends who humor me enough to celebrate me with a surprise party AND show up for a birthday dinner on my actual birthday. I hit the friends jackpot, y'all.



My sweet mom also came in town to visit me just for the morning to treat me to breakfast and manicure. She. Is. An. Angel. 


All in all, I had a fabulous day being loved on and pampered by all of those I hold dear. 


Bring it on, 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment