Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tamrah is a Mrs!

On December 10th, my sweet friend and former roommate Tamrah tied the knot with her boo Tredrick. What a blessing it was to be a part of her special day! It seems like Tam and Tred have been waiting on this day forever, but now it has come and gone and they are honeymooning in Hawaii!

Friday night we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. It was so exciting and fun to be all together with Tam and Tred's families.

We started off the wedding day morning with breakfast at CafĂ© de France in Addison. If you haven’t been there—go! It is delish. One of Tam’s gifts to the b-maids was a gray track suit. We looked like the Kardashian bridal party everywhere we went on Saturday and I loved every second of it.

Sidenotee—maybe not every second. After the bridal breakfast, we had a few hours before we had to be at the church, so I was going to run a few errands. Tam asked me to run by the mall and see if I could find her a cute little jacket to wear when she leaves the reception. No big deal. So I run up to North Park, still in my gray track suit and slippers wearing not a stitch of makeup and my hair in a pony tail. I am starting to realize I need to hurry when my house shoe catches the top of the stair in the wide open area of North Park (during Christmas time) and I start to trip. Seriously, it was slow motion the way I fell straight on my stomach and slid about five feet on the freshly waxed marble in front of at least 30 people. Humiliating.

Anyway, after the North Park fiasco, we went to the church where we got ready, had our makeup done, took pictures and just hung out until it was showtime.

Tamrah was seriously the most beautiful bride. She was calm, relaxed and excited to marry the man of her dreams!

My roommates and I actually clean up pretty nice.

Tam's delicious cake!!

My favorite people in the whole world! Love you girls more than I could ever tell you!

This was their sweet wishing tree. Guests wrote advice or a special note on little snowflakes for the newlyweds! Super cute.


College roommates! We were missing Laura, but it was so much fun to be reunited!

There were so many special parts about this wedding, but my favorite was the veil Tamrah wore. It was her mom’s veil that she wore when she married Tamrah’s dad. The lace matched perfectly and Tamrah looks gorgeous.

I can’t wait to see the new apartment, Mrs. Moore! Love you guys so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment