Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weekly Recap

1.DVR

Since our DVR entered our lives last week, I have already fallen in love. Yes, you read that right. I am in love. Now I am able to watch some of my favorite summer shows sans commercials. What is better than that?

Last week, we got this crew together and watched SYTYCD.



Not my favorite season, but I can say that Caitlynn passed Melanie to be the #1 dancer in my heart. And I voted for her 20 times.

Love her. Girl’s got some swag. I'm going to miss her.


We definitely had a season premiere watching party for this gem…



But, perhaps the season premiere I am MOST looking forward to, would have to be Most Eligible Dallas.



No, not because I am the star (maybe next season) but because one of the stars of the show just happens to be my sister. My Siggie sister. More detailed blog post to come…

2.Dallas Nightlife

Last Friday night, I ventured out to Uptown and had my first night on the town. I dragged Emily Caldwell out with my high school BFF and her boo. We went to this place called Teddy’s where we knew one of the dancers.


While I am proud of myself for exploring the night life of Dallas, I was not nearly snobby enough to ever show my face their again. Oh, well.

3.Priority Access

My sweet friends Caldwell and Ashley stumbled across some free tickets to see the country group The Band Perry at Gilley’s Dallas last night. So, we countrified ourselves up, grabbed our friend McVey, and skipped the line thanks to priority access. Holla.


Let me tell you, I don’t love hick country things. Sometimes it legitimately makes me sick. But, this girl’s got some pipes. Big time. ANDDD they were also filming for Jimmy Kimmel Live! You better believe we threw up some pinkies and Siggie clap. Watch for it next week.

4.Abilene

This weekend will be my first trip back to Abilene since our bittersweet departure. To say I am excited is an understatement. I cannot wait to taste the sweetness of Sharky’s for lunch, go swimming with Rachy and her babies, and of course watch my roommate become a college grad!

Until next time, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment