Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Favs

1. Fall

I am so ready for the fall. Sometimes I find myself day-dreaming about this


This


And definitely these

This weather has been getting slightly less unbearable and reeealllyyy making me ready to put on scarves and boots. Bad.


2. My Birthday

I know you probably think I talk about my birthday all the time, but newsflash, it’s my second favorite holiday after Christmas. My friends did SUCH a good job surprising me and making me feel loved. Becks would be proud. I started off the morning with a decorated hallway and a shoutout from my favorite reality star @thecourtneykerr.

To say I was ecstatic is an understatement.

That night we had a “roommate dinner” that turned into a mini-Siggie reunion at Sfuzi’s.

De-lish.

Then, after cake and cupcakes, we really turned into night owls and went to see The Help. Incredible.

Best birthday I could have asked for with my most favorite people.


3. All things Beyonce.

Not many people can rock the bright orange poncho, but pregs Beyonce rocks it so well. Can you just imagine that baby’s fabulosity? Love it. Also, her new song is to die for. My new jam for sure.


Hope you enjoyed my Friday Favs! Happy Weekend J

No comments:

Post a Comment