Sunday, May 19, 2013

Still not over it

Okay, I'm just going to say it... I love Sing Song. 

Like, a lot. I should be over it now, but I'm not. I love everything about the whole weekend! Seeing old friends, reminiscing about old memories, watching the show, cheering, anxiously awaiting the results. Ah! 

This year, my friends and I went back in full force to cheer on our favorite groups. Overall, the show was really great! Then again, I am so biased, I'm not sure I could ever think it was bad. 




Our little Siggies won 1st place and the Senior class won their 4th and final overall award! It was a fun weekend full of tons of reunions and celebrating.

















To watch our little raindrops (!!!) go here!

Here's to hoping next year will be less emotionally charged...but no promises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment